Solutions to Common
Does Not Drain
• If unit is hooked up to a food waste disposer,
make sure the disposer is empty.
• Check to see if the knockout
plug has been
removed from inside the food waste
• Check to see if drain hose is kinked.
• Make sure cycle is complete,
not in a pause.
Cycle Takes a Long Time
° Is cycle in a water heating delay?
• Is water supply turned on?
• Does overfill protector move up and down
freely? (See Overfill Protector section.)
Has an Odor
• Soiled dishes left in dishwasher
can create an odor. Use Rinse/Hold
rinse by hand.
• There will be a "new" smell when first
installed. This is normal.
Check to see if unit is draining properly.
Does Not Drain Properly.)
Stains on Tub Interior
tomato based soil can cause a pink/orange
This will not affect performance
and will gradually fade over time. Pre-
rinsing or using the Rinse/Hold
reduce the chance of staining.
Dry option will lessen staining.
Spots and Film
Hard water can cause lime deposit buildup on
the interior of the dishwasher. Dishes and
glasses may also get spots and film for a
number of reasons.
Spotted or Cloudy section.) To remove buildup,
spots and film, clean using the following
1. Load clean dishes and glasses
manner. Do not load any metal utensils or
2. Do not add detergent.
3. Select the POTS & PANS or HEAVY WASH
cycle. Close and latch door to start.
4. Allow dishwasher
to run for 25 minutes to
reach the main wash portion of cycle.
5. Unlatch and open door and pour 2 cups of
white vinegar into the bottom of dishwasher.
6. Close and latch door and allow the cycle to
Note: If these conditions
persist, a home water
softener should be considered.