" Connect the Optical cable between the DIGITAL AUDIO OUT (OPTICAL} jack on your TV and the Digital Audio Input
on the Home Theater.
* When following the connection above, the Optical jack only outputs 2 channel audio, You will only hear sound from
the Home Theater's Front, Left and Right speakers and the subwoofer, If you want to hear 5.1 channel audio, connect
the D_G_TALAUDIO OUT (OPTICAL) jack on the DVD / Satellite Box (i.e. Anynet Device 1 or 2) directly to the
Amplifier or Home Theater, not the TV.
* You can connect only one Home Theater,
* You can connect an Anynet+ device using the HDMI cable. Some HDMI cables may not support Anynet+ functions.
* Anynet+ works when the AV device supporting Anynet+ is in the standby or on status.
* Anynet+ supports up to 12 AV devices in total. Note that you can connect up to 3 devices of the same type.
The Anynet+ menu changes depending on the type and status of the Anynet+ devices connected to the T_,
Changes Anynet+ mode to TV broadcast mode.
Shows the Anynet+ device list.
Shows the connected device menus. E,g. If a DVD recorder is connected, the disc menu of
the DVD recorder will appear.
Shows the play menu of the connected device. E,g, If a DVD recorder is connected, the
play menu of the DVD recorder will appear.
Starts recording immediately using the recorder, (This is only available for devices that
support the recording function.)
Stop Recording: (*recorder)
Sound is played through the receiver.
If more than one recording device is connected, they are displayed as (*recorder) and if only one recording device is
connected, it will be represented as (*devicename).
Setting Up Anynet+
MENU ITTI - -_Application
_ Anynet+ (HDMm-CEC)--_ ENTER[_
Anynet+ (HDMm-CEC) (Off / On): To use the Anynet+ Function, Anynet+ (HDMm-CEC) must be set to On.
When the Anynet+ (HDMm-CEC) function is disabled, all the Anynet+ related operations are deactivated.
Auto Turn Off (No / Yes): Setting an Anynet+ Device to turn off automatically when the TV is turned off.
The active source on the TV must be set to TV to use the Anynet+ function.
Even if an external device is still recording, it may turn off.
Switching between Anynet+ Devices
Anynet+ devices connected to the TV are listed,
If you cannot find a device you want, press the Red button to refresh the list.
Select a device and press the ENTERIZ_ button, You can switch to the selected device,
Only when you set Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) to On in the Application
menu, the Device List menu appears.
* Switching to the selected device may take up to 2 minutes. You cannot cancel the operation during the switching
* If you have selected external input mode by pressing the SOURCE button, you cannot use the Anynet+ function.
Make sure to switch to an Anynet+ device by using the Device List,