Connecting to a Wireless Network
To connect your TV to your network wirelessly, you need a wireless router or modem and a Samsung Wireless LAN Adapter
(WIS09ABGN), which you connect to your TV's back or side panel USB jack. See the illustration below.
The LAN Port oil tile
Wireless IP sharer
(AP having DHCP sewer)
LAN Cable (Not Supplied)
Samsung's Wireless LAN adapter is sold separately and is offered by select retailers, Ecommerce sites and Samsungparts.
corn. Samsung's Wireless LAN adapter supports the IEEE 802.11A/B/G and N communication protocols. Samsung
recommends using IEEE 802.11N. When you play the video over a IEEE 802.11B/G connection, the video may not play
" You must use the "Samsung Wireless LAN Adapter" (WIS09ABGN) to use a wireless network.
* Samsung's Wireless LAN adapter is sold separately. The WIS09ABGN Wireless LAN adapter is offered by select
retailers, Ecommerce sites and Samsungparts,com.
* To use a wireless network, your TV must be connected to a wireless IP sharer. If the wireless IP sharer supports
DHCP, your TV can use a DHCP or static IP address to connect to the wireless network.
* Select a channel for the wireless IP sharer that is not currently being used, If the channel set for the wireless IP sharer
is currently being used by another device nearby, this will result in interference and communication failure.
* If you apply a security system other than the systems listed blow, it will not work with the TV.
" If Pure High-throughput (Greenfield) 802.11n mode is selected and the Encryption type is set to WEP, TKIP or TKIP-
AES (WPS2Mixed) for your AP, Samsung TVs will not support a connection in compliance with new Wi-Fi certification
" If your AP supports WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup), you can connect to the network via PBC (Push Button
Configuration) or PIN (Personal Identification Number), WPS will automatically configure the SSID and WPA key in
* If your router, modem, or device isn't certified, it may not connect to the TV via the "Samsung Wireless LAN Adapter."
Methods: You can setup the wireless network connection 4 ways.
- PBC (WPS)
- Auto Setup (Using the Auto Network Search function)
- Manual Setup