• Do not use multi-plug adapters and exten-
• Make sure not to cause damage to the mains
plug and to the mains cable. Contact the
Service or an electrician to change a dam-
aged mains cable.
• Do not let mains cables to come in touch
with the appliance door, specially when the
door is hot.
• The shock protection of live and insulated
parts must be fastened in such a way that it
cannot be removed without tools.
• Connect the mains plug to the mains socket
only at the end of the installation. Make sure
that there is access to the mains plug after
• If the mains socket is loose, do not connect
the mains plug.
• Do not pull the mains cable to disconnect
the appliance. Always pull the mains plug.
• Use only correct isolation devices: line pro-
tecting cut-outs, fuses (screw type fuses re-
moved from the holder), earth leakage trips
• The electrical installation must have an isola-
tion device which lets you disconnect the ap-
pliance from the mains at all poles. The isola-
tion device must have a contact opening
width of minimum 3 mm.
Warning! Risk of injury, burns or electric
• Use this appliance in a household environ-
• Do not change the specification of this appli-
• Make sure that the ventilation openings are
• Do not let the appliance stay unattended
• Deactivate the appliance after each use.
• Internally the appliance becomes hot when in
operation. Do not touch the heating elements
that are in the appliance. Always use oven
gloves to remove or put in accessories or
• Be careful, when you open the appliance
door while the appliance is in operation. Hot
air can release.
• Do not operate the appliance with wet hands
or when it has contact with water.
• Do not apply pressure on the open door.
• Do not use an external timer or a separate re-
mote-control system to operate the appli-
• Always keep the appliance door closed when
the appliance is in operation.
• Do not put cutlery or saucepan lids on the
cooking zones. They become hot.
• Set the cooking zone to "off" after use.
• Do not use the appliance as a work surface
or as a storage surface.
• If the surface of the appliance is cracked,
disconnect immediately the appliance from
the power supply. This to prevent an electri-
Warning! Risk of fire or explosion.
• Fats and oil when heated can release flam-
mable vapours. Keep flames or heated ob-
jects away from fats and oils when you cook
• The vapours that very hot oil releases can
cause spontaneous combustion.
• Used oil, that can contain food remnants, can
cause fire at a lower temperature than oil
used for the first time.
• Do not put flammable products or items that
are wet with flammable products in, near or
on the appliance.
• Do not let sparks or open flames to come in
contact with the appliance when you open
• Open the appliance door carefully. The use
of ingredients with alcohol can cause a mix-
ture of alcohol and air.
• Do not try to extinguish a fire with water. Dis-
connect the appliance and cover the flame
with a lid or a fire blanket.