5. Pull the door trim to the front to remove it.
6. Remove the glass panels.
To install panels follow the procedure in re-
Caution! The removable glass panels
have a marking on one side. Make sure
that the marking is in the top left corner.
Warning! There is a danger of electrical
Before you change the oven lamp:
• Switch off the oven.
• Remove the fuses in the fuse box or switch
off the circuit breaker.
Put a cloth on the bottom of the oven for
protection of the oven light and glass cov-
Replacing the oven lamp
1. You can find the lamp glass cover at the
back of the cavity.
What to do if...
Warning! Refer to the Safety chapters.
2. Clean the glass cover.
3. Replace the oven lamp with applicable
Important! Use the same oven lamp type.
4. Install the glass cover.
Removing the drawer
The drawer below the oven can be removed for
1. Pull the drawer out until it stops.
2. Lift the drawer at a small angle and remove
Inserting the drawer
1. Set the drawer on the support rails. Make
2. Lower the drawer until it is horizontal and
flammable things in there (e.g. cleaning
materials, plastic bags, oven gloves, paper,
cleaning sprays, etc.).
Turn the lamp glass cover counterclock-
wise to remove it.
300°C heat-resistant oven lamp.
it from the drawer support rails.
sure that the catches engage correctly into
push it in.
Warning! When the oven is in use, heat
can build up in the drawer. Do not keep