Playing the movie group
1. Press the ,& button to move to the Sort key List Section.
2. Press the ,.qor _- button to select a sorting standard.
3. Press the T or ENTER _,# button to move to the Group List Section.
4. Press the _
(Play) button. Only the files of the selected group will start playing.
1. Select a Sort key and then in the File List Section, select the files contained in the desired group.
To move to the previous/next group, press the _
(REW) or _
2. Press the TOOLS button.
3. Press the A or V' button to select Play Current Group, then press the ENTER _,_ button.
The movie files in the sorting group including the selected file are played.
Playing the selected
1. Press the T button to select the File List Section.
2. Press the _1or _,-button to select the desired movie file.
3. Press the Yellow button.
The v _ mark appears to the left of the selected movie file.
To deselect all selected files, press the TOOLS button and select Deselect All.
Repeat the above operation to select multiple movie files.
& Pressthe _
(Play)/ENTER[--; , ,Jbutton.
Only the selected file is played.
Playing movie continuously
If you exit the playing movie function, the movie can be played later from the point where it was stopped.
1. Select the movie file you want to play continuously by pressing the _ or _. button to select it from the File List Section.
2, Press the _
3. Select Play Continuously (Resume Play) by pressing the Blue button.
The Movie will begin to play from where it was stopped.
If Continuous Movie Play Help function is set On in the Setup menu, a pop-up message will appear when you resume
play a movie file.
_ _ 11:23:45