For two years from the date of purchase, when this dryer is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or furnished
with the product, KitchenAid will pay for factory specified
replacement parts and repair labor costs to correct defects in materials or
Service must be provided by a KitchenAid designated service company.
FIFTH YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON ELECTRICAL ELEMENT, GAS BURNER, MOTOR
For the second through fifth years from the date of purchase, when this dryer is operated and maintained according to instructions
attached to or furnished with the product, KitchenAid will pay for factory specified replacement
parts for the following components,
defective in materials or workmanship:
any electrical element on electric models; any burner on gas models; replacement of the motor.
TENTH YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON DRYER DRUM AND TOP/CABINET
For the second through tenth years from the date of purchase, when this dryer is operated and maintained according to instructions
attached to or furnished with the product, KitchenAid will pay for factory specified replacement parts for the dryer drum and top/cabinet
assembly should they rust due to defects in materials or workmanship.
KitchenAid will not pay for:
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your dryer, including venting. Heavy 4 in. (10.2 cm) metal exhaust vent must be used. Refer
to the venting section of this manual and your Installation Instructions.
2. Service calls to instruct you how to use your dryer, to replace house fuses or correct house wiring or reset circuit breakers, or to
replace owner accessible light bulbs.
3. Repairs when your dryer is used in other than normal, single-family
4. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, floods, acts of God, improper installation (including, but not limited
to, venting with plastic or flexible foil), installation not in accordance with local electrical and plumbing codes, or use of products not
approved by KitchenAid.
parts or repair labor costs for units operated outside the United States and Canada.
6. Pickup and delivery. This product is designed to be repaired in the home.
7. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications
made to the appliance.
8. In Canada, travel or transportation
expenses for customers who reside in remote areas.
9. Any labor costs incurred during the Limited Warranty periods.
AND KITCHENAID CANADA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL
Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential
damages, so this exclusion or limitation
may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or
province to province.
Outside the 50 United States and Canada, this warranty does not apply. Contact your authorized
KitchenAid dealer to
determine if another warranty applies.
If you need to order replacement parts, we recommend that you
only use factory specified parts. These parts will fit right and work
right because they are made with the same precision used to
build every new KITCHENAID _ appliance.
To locate factory specified replacement
parts in your area:
Call the Customer Interaction Center at 1-800-422-1230,
nearest designated service center. In Canada call 1-800-461-5681.
For information on how to contact KitchenAid,
please see front
page of this document.