..... HEPA Filter
.................. F ront Grill
Major C omponents
air cleaner has 5 basic
L 2. HEPA Filter
4. Front Grill
1.Turn air cleaner OFF,then unplug
cleaner or disconnect
2. Place fingers on front release tabs.
Gently push tabs in and pull front
to remove it.
3. Remove both filters and set aside. DO
NOT try to wash and reuse either the
HEPA filter or the pre-fiiter.
4. Clean air cleaner with a soft damp
5. Gently wash front grill in soapy water
(NOT dishwasher safe).
6. Reassemble air cleaner.
7. Plug in air cleaner or reconnect power
supply, then turn air cleaner ON.