Lock the base Into place by replacing and tightening the
locking mechanism securely.
Adjust the filter change calend2_'(s)to properly!ndicate
when the next filter change is nece.ss_ry.
Turn the HEPA air cleaner upright and the HEPAair cleaner
is ready for operation.
If you store your Kenmore HEPA Air Cleaning System
for more than 30 days, we recommend that you:
1. Remove both the primary HEPA filter and the
charcoal pre-filter from the unit.
2. Discard the pre-filter.
3. Wrap the HEPA filter in an air-tight plastic bag or
• plastic wrap. Be sure that the filter is totally sealed+
To restore the air cleaner to service:
1. Unwrap t_e HEPA filter.
2. Install a ne,w activated carbon pre-filter.
• 3. Replace both filters in the air cleaner.
(see "Filter Replacement" section for proper
7500 Volts DC
Sears reserves the right to change or modify any