Select preset equalizer
Press EQ / AUDIO.
" Current Equalizer setting is displayed.
Press EQ / AUDIO again to select a preset
• [OPTIMAL] (optimal)
• [FLAT] (flat)
• [POP] (pop)
• [USER] (user)
• [TECHNO] (techno)
• [ROCK] (rock)
• [CLASSIC] (classic)
• [JAZZ] (jazz)
Switch music listening zone
Philips' innovative Zone technology enables
driver or passengers to enjoy music with the
best speakers balance and experience more
vivid spacial effect as the artist is intended to
create. You can switch the music listening zone
from driver to passengers for the best speaker
sound settings in car.
Press and hold ZONE.
" The current setting is displayed.
to select a setting:
• [FRONT LEFT] (Front left)
• [FRONT RIGHT] (Front right)
Turn on/off full sound
Press and hold
" The current setting displays:
• [FULL ON] : The full sound function
• [FULL OFF] : The full sound function
again to select an option.
Other sound settings
You can also adjust the preset EQ / AUDIO
Press EQ / AUDIO for 3 seconds.
repeatedly to select the item
to be adjusted:
• [SUBWOOFER ON/OFF] : Rotate
to turn on or off the subwoofer.
• [SUBWOOFER] range: 0 to 12.
• [SUBWOOFER LPF] (Subwoofer low
pass filter) range: 80, 120, 160.
• [BALANCE] range: 12L to 12R. (L=left
speaker, R=right speaker)
• [FADER] range: 12R to 12F. (R=rear
speaker, F=front speaker)
• [BASS] range: -7 to +7.
• [BASS CFQ] (bass center frequency)
range: 60, 80, 100, 200.
• [MIDDLE] range: -7 to +7.
• [MIDDLE CFQ] (middle center
frequency) range: 0.5k, 1.0k, 1.5k, 2.5k.
• [TREBLE] range: -7 to +7.
• [TREBLE CFQ] (treble center
frequency) range: 10.0k, 12.5k, 15.0k,
• [RESUME] : Resume the preset EQ
value to factory default value.
to select a value.