KITCHENAID ®OUTDOOR PRODUCT WARRANTY
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase, when this outdoor product is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or
furnished with the product, KitchenAid will pay for factory specified parts and repair labor to correct defects in materials or
Service must be provided by a KitchenAid designated service company.
FIFTH YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON PARTS ON GRILLS ONLY
In the second through fifth years from the date of purchase when this grill is operated and maintained according to instructions
attached to or furnished with the product, KitchenAid will pay for factory specified parts to correct defects in materials or workmanship.
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY ON STAINLESS STEEL COMPONENTS
ON GRILLS ONLY
For the life of the product, when this grill is operated and maintained according to instructions
attached to or furnished with the product,
KitchenAid will pay for replacement of the stainless steel body housing due to defective materials or workmanship.
For the life of the
product, when this grill is operated and maintained according to instructions
attached to or furnished with the product, KitchenAid will
pay for replacement parts for the stainless steel grill burners.
WILL NOT PAY FOR
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your outdoor product, to instruct you how to use your outdoor product, to replace or repair
house fuses or to correct house wiring or plumbing.
2. Damages to the finish, such as scratches or discoloration
that may occur during normal use.
3. Repairs when your outdoor product is used for other than normal, single-family
4. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in
with electrical or plumbing codes, or use of products not approved by KitchenAid.
5. Conversion kit or service call for the conversion of your outdoor product from natural gas to LR/propane
or from hR/propane
parts or repair labor costs for outdoor product operated outside the United States and Canada.
7. Pickup and delivery. This outdoor product is designed to be repaired in the home.
8. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications
made to the outdoor product.
9. Expenses for travel and transportation
for product service in remote locations.
10. The removal and reinstallation of your outdoor product if it is installed in an inaccessible
location or is not installed in accordance
with published installation instructions.
11. Any labor costs after the first year.
12. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear of your outdoor product.
OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES;
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS PROVIDED
HEREIN. IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY
OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,
ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. KITCHENAID SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR
INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION
OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
OR FITNESS, SO THESE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES
YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR PROVINCE
Outside the 50 United States and Canada, this warranty does not apply. Contact your authorized KitchenAid dealer to determine if
another warranty applies.
If you need service, first see the "Troubleshooting"
section of the Use & Care Guide. After checking "Troubleshooting,"
can be found by checking the "Assistance or Service" section or by calling KitchenAid. In the U.S.A., call 1-800-422-1230.
Keep this book and your sales slip together for future
reference. You must provide proof of purchase or installation
date for in-warranty service.
Write down the following information
about your major appliance
to better help you obtain assistance or service if you ever need it.
You will need to know your complete model number and serial
number. You can find this information
on the model and serial
number label located on the product.