If you are redecorating,
you can change your dishwash-
er's front panel to match or' blend with your new colors.
The panel is held in place by the door trim and the
trim on the panel below the door,. Each side of each
panel is a different color. Or you can paint the panel
with the color' of your own choice.
To prevent electric shock, disconnect
electrical power supply to dishwasher before changing
How to change the door panel:
1. Take out trim screws on either side of dishwasher'
door. Remove side trim.
2. Slide out the door panel° (Careful--edges may be
3. Turn the door panel around and put the color you
want in front.
4. Replace the door panel, side trim and screws.
How to change the bottom panel.
1oRemove the bottom panel attachment screws.
2_ Remove the top mounting
3, Take out the top trim screws and remove the top
4. Slide the color panel(s) up and out and put the
color you want in front.
5. Replace the top trim and screws.
6. Replace the entire access assembly by reversing the
DO NOT operate dishwasher while changing panels
or when bottom access panel is removed.
Wood panel trim ldts contain trim and instructions
for adding a decorative wood door panel and bottom
access panel no thicker than 1/4" to match ldtchen
Specify the trim color of your choice fiom the follow-
(Chrome Trim and Screws)
If you have redecorated and the color panels in your
dishwasher do not blend with your new color scheme,
you may order an additional color panel,.
Specify the color panel number when ordering:
BOTTOM PANEL ATTACHMENT SCREWS
Order a Trim Kit or a Color Panel, without charge, from_
4706 Allmond Ave,
Louisville, KY 40209