- Read this manual carefully before using your grill to reduce the risk
of fire, burn hazard or other injury.
- Extreme care should be used because of the high temperatures
produced by this appliance. CHILDREN
SHOULD NOT BE LEFT
THE GRILL IS BEING OPERATED.
- This appliance must be kept clear from combustible materials, gasoline or other flammable vapors
and liquids. Do not allow flammable materials to come in contact with grate, burner or hot surfaces.
- Use only outdoors and provide good ventilation to avoid carbon monoxide build-up which could result
in injury or death.
- Do not repair or replace any part of this appliance unless it is specifically recommended in this manual.
A qualified service technician should conduct all other service.
- Follow the installation and servicing instructions provided with this product. Have your grill installed
by a qualified service technician.
- Locate the main gas supply valve so that you know how to shut the gas off to your grill.
- If you smell gas, make sure all gas connections are tight before operation. If you continue to smell
gas call a qualified technician.
- When lighting a burner, always pay close attention to what you are doing and be certain you are
pushing the igniter that lights the burner you intend on using.
- Always keep your face and body as far away as from the grill as possible when lighting to reduce the
risk of burn.
- Extinguish all flames and do not smoke while engaging gas and igniting the grill.