Download  Print this page

Electrical Grounding Instructions - Kenmore 565.68380 Owner's Manual

Hide thumbs

Advertisement

Table of Contents
ELECTRICAL GROUNDING INSTRUCTIONS
_k
DANGER
Electric Shock Hazard
Touching some of the
internal
components
can cause serious
personal injury or death.
Do not disassemble
this appliance.
'_
WARNING
Electric Shock Hazard
Improper
use of the
grounding
plug can
result in electric
shock.
Do not plug into an
outlet until appliance
is
properly
installed and
grounded.
This appliance
must be grounded.
If there is an
electrical
short circuit, grounding
reduces
the risk
of electric shock by providing
an escape wire for
the electric current. This appliance is equipped
with a cord that has a grounding
wire with a
grounding
plug. The plug must be plugged into an
outlet that is properly installed and grounded.
Consult a qualified
electrician
if the
grounding
instructions
are not completely
understood
as to
whether the appliance
is properly grounded.
A short power supply
cord is provided
to
reduce the risk of
becoming
entangled
in
or tripping over a
longer cord.
Property polarized and
grou nded outlet
Three-pronged
(grounding)
Longer cord sets or extension
cords may be used
with following
precautions:
• The marked electrical
rating of the cord set or
extension
cord should be equal to or higher than
the electrical
rating of the appliance.
• The extension
cord must be a grounding
type
3-wire cord.
• A longer cord sl_ould be arranged
so that it will
not drape over the countertop
or tabletop
where
it can be pulled on by children
or tripped over
accidentally.
The electrical
power cord must be kept dry and
must not be pinched or crushed
in any way.
UTENSILS
_L
CAUTION
Personal
Injury Hazard
Tightly-closed utensils
could explode.
Closed containers are
opened and plastic
pouches pierced before
cooking.
See following
page for further instructions
"Materials
you can use in microwave
oven or to be
avoided
in microwave
oven."
Utensil Test:
1.
Fill a microwave-safe
container
with 1 cup of cold
water (250 mL) along with the utensil in question.
2.
Cook on P-100 power for 1 minute.
3.
Carefully
feel the utensil.
If the empty utensil is warm,
Do not use them for Microwave
Cooking.
Do not exceed
1 minute testing
time.
CAUTION:
1.
Do not use plastic containers
for testing.
2.
Some containers
and dishware
may be warm
(or hot) in only one area. Do not use a container
that becomes
warm anywhere.
6

Advertisement

Table of Contents
loading

This manual is also suitable for:

565.68480565.68381565.68481