area and closet installation
%W _'>, ._*"
I I Q_ I_>, I['_I I IC_I=I IJ I I
1. Your dryers are set for 60 minutes of drying. If you
wish, you may change to 30 to 45 minutes drying with
the cams provided. See "Replacing nlyon timing cams
on accumulator mechanism."
2. Open dryer control panel. Let it rest on the bottom
edge of the opening.
The coin slide is set for $1. To change vend price, follow
instructions included with coin chute.
3. Insert the coin slide mechanism through the opening
to the left of the control panel. You may have to loosen
four mounting screws for proper fit.
4. Secure coin slide mechanism from inside control
panel with _-inch
coin slide mounting rod included
with slide mechanism. Use _" open-end wrench to
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for inserting coin slide
mechanism for right side. Close the control panel.