reduce the risk of fire, electrical
shock, injury or
when using your air cleaner, follow these basic precautions:
• Plug into a grounded 3-prong
• Do not remove ground prong.
• Do not use an adapter.
• Unplug air cleaner before
• Shut off and unplug air cleaner
• Do not immerse air cleaner in
water or other liquids.
• Do not use air cleaner near water
or in damp locations such as
bathtubs or a wet basement.
• Keep power cord out of heavy
• Do not pull on or carry air cleaner
by the power cord or place the
power cord in contact with sharp
edges or corners.
• Do not use the air cleaner if
supply cord has been damaged.
• Do not put power cord under rugs,
near heat registers, radiators,
stoves or heaters.
• Always unplug air cleaner before
moving it, opening the grill,
changing filters, before cleaning or
whenever air cleaner is not in use.
Turn air cleaner off before
• Do not put foreign objects in air
• Do not use air cleaner if it
malfunctions or has been
damaged. Return air cleaner to
manufacturer for examination,
electrical or mechanical repairs.
See Warranty, back cover.
• Supervise use of air cleaner if
used in area near children or
-- SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
It is your responsibility to connect the air cleaner only to the proper kind of
outlet, with the correct electrical supply and ground. See "Electrical
Requirements," Page 4.