--- TRANSMITTER BATTERY INSTALLATION AND REPLACEMENT
Open the battery cover of the Remote transm=tterby pushing the notched part of the cover w_th
a) Push the batteries towards the spring and lift them out.
b) Replace old batteries with two new "AA" size (SUM-3) batteries
c) Match the (+) and (-) marks in the battery compartment.
d) Replace the cover.
1. If your television set is to remain unused for a long period of t=me,for instance, when you go on a vacat=on,
unplug the television set from the wall outlet.
2. Do not subject the Remote transmitter to shocks such as dropp=ng =ton the floor, etc. Precision parts may be
3. Do not allow the Remote transmitter to become wet and avoid placing it in areas of high humidity. Don't leave
it on or near a heater. Excess heat or moisture may cause the unit to cease operation.
4. If the batteries become exhausted, Remote control operation may become erratic or stop altogether. Replace
the old batteries with two fresh "AA" (SUM-3) types.
1. When the power button is set to OFF, the OFF TIMER is released.
2. The channel No. indication, volume Indication and OFF TIMER indication are not displayed simultaneously.
3. To operateyour TV, pointthe Remotetransmitter a t the remotesensor of the TV.