When using the convection or combination cooking
functions, both the outside and inside of the oven will
become hot. Always use hot pads to remove containers
of food and cooking accessories such as the oven shelf,
round wire rack and glass tray.
Do not clean with metal scouring pads. Pieces can burn
off the pad and touch electrical parts involving risk d
Do not use regular cooking or oven
thermometers when cooking by microwave or
combination. The metal and mercury in these
thermometers could causearcingand possible damage
to the oven. Do not use a thermometer in food you are
microwaving unless the thermometer is designed or
recommended for use in the microwave oven.
If you see arcing,press the Stop/Clear
button and correct
Arcing is the microwave term for sparks in the oven.
Arcing is caused by:
• The metal shelf not installed correctly so it
touches the microwave wall.
• Metal or foil touching the side of the oven.
• Foil not molded to food (upturned edges act
• Metal, such as twist-ties, poultry pins, or gold-
rimmed dishes, in the microwave.
• Recycled paper towels containing small metal
pieces being used in the microwave.
This equipment generates and uses ISM frequency energy and if not installed and used properly, that is in strict accordance
with the manufacturer's
instructions, may cause interference to radio and television reception. It has been type tested
and found to comply with limits for ISM Equipment pursuant to part 18 of FCC Rules, which are designed to provide
reasonable protection against such interference in a residential installation.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause
interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encoura ged
to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following:
• Reorient the receiving antenna of the radio or television.
• Relocate the microwave oven with respect to the receiver.
• Move the microwave oven away from the receiver.
• Plug the microwave oven into a different outlet so that the microwave
oven and the receiver are on different branch
is not responsible for any radio or television interference caused by unauthorized
to this microwave oven. It is the responsibility of the user to correct such interference.