Pump motor cycles on and off
System pressure is reaching maximum
Decrease the system pressure by
rapidly. (OK for short periods of time)
setting of pump's pressure switch,
increasing the opening of the bypass
Pressure too low
1. Bypass valve open too far.
1. Decrease opening of bypass valve
2. Tank strainer dirty.
2. Remove strainer and clean.
Pressure OK but boom spray weak.
Nozzles strainers dirty.
Remove strainers and clean.
Boom spray pattern does not overlap
I. Nozzles set too low.
1. Adjust boom arms. See page 8.
enough in the middle.
2. Nozzles don't point straight down.
2. Rotate nozzle opening down.