The unit will turn on automatically according to your setting.
Timer duration can be set from minimum 0.5 hours (30 minutes) to maximum 12
Up to 9.5 hours, you can set by 0.5 hours (30 minutes) increments and from 10 to 12
hours, by 1 hour increment.
Example : When you wish the
to be as desired
6.5 hours later.
NOTES FOR TIMER SETTING AND OPERATION
• The latest time setting will be memorized and will appear on the remote control display
the next time you set the TIMER OFF or TIMER ON.
• TIMER OFF and TIMER ON can not be set together.
The latest set TIMER will be active.
• When ONE-HOUR OFF TIMER is set, TIMER OFF and TIMER ON will not be available.
• When ONE-HOUR OFF TIMER is set during TIMER OFF or TIMER ON duration, the
TIMER ON or TIMER OFF will be cancelled.
Point the remote control at the signal reciever window
on the unit.
Press the TIMER ON (
• The time setting will change as you press the
button as follows.
0.5H 1.0H 1.5H
Hold the button pressed down for fast setting.
• The orange TIMER lamp (
• The unit will generate a beep when it receives
• The time setting will count down to show re-
Select the mode, temperature and fan speed set-
ting as desired.
• When the temperature is set with the TIMER
ON, the temperature will show in the display for
5 seconds and then return to the time display.
• If you do not change the setting, the unit will
operate with the latest setting.
• The unit will turn on prior to the set time to allow
the room to reach the desired temperature by
the programmed time. (Awaking function)
10H 11H 12H
) on the unit will