FOR LASER cont.
6. DO NOT use on surfaces such as sheet steel that have a shiny, reflective surface_ The shiny
surface could reflect the beam back at the operator°
7. ALWAYS be aware that laser light reflected off of a mirror or any other
reflective surfaces can also be dangerous.
ALWAYS follow only the instructions contained in this manual when using
this laser Use of this feature in any manner other than what appears in this manual may
result in a hazardous radiation exposure_
= = '1',,
8. DO NOT attempt to modify the performance
of this laser device in any way.
This may result in a dangerous exposure to laser radiation.
9, For further information regarding lasers, refer to ANSI - Z136.1
The STANDARD FOR THE SAFE USE OF LASERS, available from the
Laser Institute of America (407) 380-1553.
WORK AREA SAFETY
1. ALWAYS keep your work area clean and well lit. Cluttered benches and dark areas
2. DO NOT operate power tools in explosive atmospheres,
such as in the presence
liquids, gases, or dust. Power tools create sparks which may ignite the dust
3. ALWAYS keep bystanders,
and visitors away while operating
a power tool.
Distractions can cause you to lose control,.
1. Double insulated tools are equipped with a polarized plug (one blade is wider than
the other.) This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. if the plug does not
fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified
electrician to install a polarized outlet. Do not change the plug in any way.
2. Double insulation [_eliminates the need for the three-wire grounded power cord and
grounded power supply system, Applicable only to Class tl (double insulated) tools.
3. Before plugging in the tool, BE SURE that the outlet voltage supptied is within the voltage
marked on the tool's data plate DO NOT use "AC only" rated tools with a DC power supply.
4. ALWAYS avoid body contact with grounded
such as pipes, radiators,
ranges and refrigerators.
There is an increased risk of electric shock if your body