HOW TO SET UP YOUR LAWN MOWER
TO UNFOLD HANDLE
Unfold handles carefully so as
not to pinch or damage control cables.
• Raise handles until lower handle section
locks into place in mowing position.
• Remove protective padding, raise upper
handle section into place on lower handle
and tighten both handle knobs.
handle padding holding operator
presence control bar to upper handle.
• Your lawn mower handle can be adjusted
for your mowing comfort.
Refer to "Adjuat
Handle" in the Service and Adjustment
section of this manual.
Operator presence contr,_
TO INSTALL ATrACHMENTS
Your lawn mower was shipped ready to be
used as a mulcher. To convert to bagging or
• Open rear door and remove mulcher plug.
Store mulcher plug in a safe place.
• You can now install catcher or optional
• To return to mulching operation, install
mulcher plug into discharge opening of
mower. Be sure all tabs are seated
Do not run your lawn
mower without mulcher plug in place or
clipping deflector or grass
catcher in place.
Never attempt to
operate the lawn mower with the rear
or propped open.