DATE OF PURCHASE
OIL TYPE (API-SF/SG/SH):
SPARK PLUG IGAP:
SOLID STATE IGNITION
BLADE BOLT TORQUE:
SAE 30 (ABOVE
.004 - .008
.004 - .008
35-40 FT. LBS.
• The model and serial numbers will be found on a decal attached
to the rear of the
lawn mower housing.Record
both serial number and date of purchase
Always observe safety rules when performing
• Keep tires free of gasoline, oil, or insect
control chemicals which can harm rubber.
• Avoid stumps, stones, deep ruts, sharp
objects and other hazards that may cause
For best results, mower blade must be
bent or damaged
TO REMOVE BLADE
• Disconnect spark plug wire from spark
plug and place wire where it cannot
come in contact with spark plug.
• Tum lawn mower on its side. Make
sure air filter and carburetor are up.
• Use a wood block between blade and
mower housing to prevent blade from
tuming when removing blade bolt.
• Protect your hands with gloves and/or
wrap blade with heavy cloth.
• Remove blade bolt by tuming counter°
• Remove blade and attaching hardware
(bolt, lock washer and hardened
Remove the blade adapter and
check the key inside hub of blade adapter.
The key must be in good condition to work
adapter if damaged.
• Position the blade adapter on the
Be sure key in
adapter and crankshaft
• Position blade on the blade adapter
aligning the two (2) holes in the blade
with the raised lugs on the adapter.
• Be sure the trailing edge of blade
(opposite sharp edge) is up toward the
• Install the blade bolt with the lock
washer and hardened
• Use block of wood between blade and
lawn mower housing and tighten the
blade bolt, turning clockwise.
• The recommended
tightening torque is
35-40 ft. Ibs.