Terrycloth bonnets are 100% cotton and
can be machine-washed
in cold water
with a small amount of detergent, then
machine-dried at low heat. However,
hand-washing and air drying is recom-
mended for longer terrycloth bonnet life.
• Wax applicator bonnets are to be used
only once, then thrown away.
• To prolong pad life and shape, always
store polisher with pad face up.
• Remove bonnet from pad when polisher
is not in use so that pad can dry out and
retain its original shape.
• Badly oxidized paint may require several
applications. DO NOT USE ABRASIVE
• The most common error is applying too
much wax. If pad becomes saturated, it
will not last as long, and polishing wUl
be more difficult and take longer.
• If applicator bonnet continually comes off
pad, you may be using too much wax.
• If buffing seems difficult, you may have
used too much wax.
• Use only mild soap and a damp sponge
to clean polisher. Do not immerse any
part in liquid. If polisher needs repair,
use only identical replacement
illustrated and listed on Page 6.
• The lamb's wool bonnet is only to be
used for the final buff. Do not use it to
apply or remove wax.
• Lamb's wool bonnets can be cleaned by
hand washing in lukewarm water and
mild detergent; then machine dry at the
TO REPLACE PAD ASSEMBLY
1. Insert screwdriver through aperture
between polisher and pad, and brace
Remove center bolt with 1/2" deep well
Bolt (1/2" Head)
Replace pad assembly and turn bolt
• Wax Applicator Bonnet (1)
• Terrycloth Bonnet (1)
100% Lamb's Wool Bonnet (1)
Terrycloth Bonnets (2)
Wax Applicator Bonnets (4)
Cleaner/Glaze (8 oz.)
Clear ProTMWax (8 oz.)
Wax (8 oz.)
FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY
If this product fails due to a defect in
matedal or workmanship within one year
from the date of purchase, Bears will at its
option repair or replace it free of charge.
Return this product to a Sears Service
Center for repair, or to place of purchase
for replacement. Note: Bonnets and
foam sponge rubber pad are expendable
items and are not covered by this
If this product is used for commercial
purposes, this warranty applies for only
90 days from the date of purchase.
This warranty gives you specific legal
rights, and you may also have other
rights which vary from state to state.
Sears Roebuck and Co., Dept. 817WA,
Hoffman Estates, IL 60179