For service, repair or any questions regarding your appliance, call the
appropriate 800 number on cover of this book. Please DO NOT return the
product to the place of purchase. Also, please DO NOT mail product back to
manufacturer, nor bring it to a service center. You may also want to consult
the website listed on the cover of this manual.
Two-Year Limited Warranty
(Applies only in the United States and Canada)
What does it cover?
• Any defect in material or workmanship provided; however, Applica's
liability will not exceed the purchase price of product.
For how long?
• Two years after date of purchase.
What will we do to help you?
• Provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either
new or factory refurbished.
How do you get service?
• Save your receipt as proof of date of sale.
• Visit the online service website at www.prodprotect.com/applica, or call
1-800-231-9786, for general warranty service.
• If you need parts or accessories, please call 1-800-738-0245.
What does your warranty not cover?
• damage from commercial use
• damage from misuse, abuse or neglect
• Products that have been modified in any way
• Products used or serviced outside the country of purchase
• glass parts and other accessory items that are packed with the unit
• Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit
• Consequential or incidental damages (Please note, however, that some
states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or
incidental damages, so this limitation may not apply to you.)
How does state law relate to this warranty?
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other
rights that vary from state to state or province to province.
RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK. DO NOT OPEN.
The lightning symbol refers to "dangerous voltage"; the exclamation symbol
refers to maintenance instructions. See below.
Warning: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not remove the cover
of the coffeemaker. There are no user-serviceable parts inside. Repair should
be done by authorized service personnel only.
is a trademark of The Black & decker
Corporation, Towson, Maryland, USA
Made in People's Republic of China
Printed in People's Republic of China