Product may vary slightly from what is illustrated.
† . Cover (Part # CBM200-0)
2. Lock and release knob
3. Grinding bowl
4. Ground coffee chute
† 5. Ground coffee container (Part # CBM200-02)
with lid (Part # CBM200-03)
† 8. Cleaning brush (Part # CBM200-04)
9. ON/OFF pulse control button ( )
0. Grind selection dial
. Grinding assembly
Note: † indicates consumer replaceable/removable parts
How to Use
This appliance is for household use only.
• Remove all packing material and any stickers from product.
• Wash ground coffee container and lid in hot soapy water; rinse and dry
• Please go to www.prodprotect.com/applica to register your warranty.
• Wipe outside of appliance, cover and grinding bowl with a damp cloth;
Warning: Do not put any parts in the dishwasher. Do not immerse the
appliance in water.
• When in use, grinder must be placed on a level surface.
• To assure stability, thread electrical cord to one side of cord wrap, then
through the channel with the cord exiting out the rear of the base.
Note: For your protection, appliance contains a dual safety mechanism.
Do not attempt to use appliance unless the cover is closed and ground
coffee container with lid is in place.
1. Open cover of the grinding bowl.
2. Place up to 1 cup (227 g) of coffee beans into grinding bowl.
Note: It is recommended that the maximum amount of coffee beans
ground on fine setting be ¾ cup (170 g) of coffee beans.
3. Close the cover on the grinding bowl securely until it snaps into place.
Note: There is a safety feature that will not allow grinder to operate
unless lid is securely closed.
4. Turn grind selection dial to desired grind texture
5. Place lid on ground coffee container and insert
securely into coffee grinder.
6. Plug grinder into a standard 120V electrical outlet.
7. Press and release ON/OFF ( ) pulse control button
Important: Do not change grind setting while
appliance is running.
8. Grinder automatically grinds coffee beans.
Grinding will stop after 1½ minutes.