You can print your photos directly from the P-2000 to any of
the following Epson printers without connecting a computer:
Epson Stylus Photo R300 and R300M
Epson Stylus Photo R320
Epson Stylus Photo RX600
Note: Additional printers may be supported; check the Epson web
site to get the latest information: http://support.epson.com.
You can use the following sizes and types of paper:
Premium Glossy Photo Paper
Premium Semigloss Photo
Note: PictureMate prints on 4 × 6-inch paper only.
For details about paper, see your printer documentation.
Connecting the P-2000 to a Printer
Follow these steps to connect the P-2000 to your printer:
1. Make sure the P-2000 and the printer are turned off.
2. Open the USB connector cover:
3. Connect the small end of the USB cable to the P-2000.
4 × 6 in., 5 × 7 in., Letter, A4
4 × 6 in.
4. Connect the other end of the cable to the
on the printer.
connector may be in a different location on
5. Connect the AC adapter to the P-2000.
6. Turn on the printer and the P-2000.
Note: Don't worry if you see the message Camera is connected
on the printer's LCD panel. You will still be able to print from the
Printing Your Photos
1. Make sure the printer is connected and has paper and ink.
Make sure the AC adapter is connected to the P-2000
before you print.
2. To print a single photo, select the image. If you want to
print multiple images in a folder or album, just open the
folder or album.
3. Press the
button. You see the Print menu:
Print This Image
Print All Image
Select Images to Print
Number of Print Orders 2