MICOM-2ES/2RS/2TS ALE Supplement to Owner's Guide
6. After the link is established, you will see a LINK message. Now you may
press the PTT and start talking.
7. To disconnect the link, press the
You can send messages (page) together with the initial call (before the link is set up),
and also whenever necessary while the link is already set up (that is, when your
station is in a link with the destination station).
In the link state, if you are making an individual call, both the receiving and the
calling station can send messages to the other station. This is also true for net calls
and group calls.
To transmit an individual call with a message:
1. Initiate a call as explained above (page 25 or 26)
and select the desired station.
message is displayed.
3. You may now select a different (stored) message or edit this message:
To edit the message, press
the keypad to enter a new message.
6. Proceed with the call as explained above (page 25 or 26).
(F2) to add a message. The last sent
keys to scroll to the
(F1) when the message is ready.
to initiate the call.
(F2) and use
11 AMD MESS