RIP CUTS cont.
Using The Rip/Edge
To Attach the Rip/Edge
1. Unplug the saw.
Failure to unplug the saw could result in
causing possible serious personal injury.
2. Place guide through holes in shoe
of saw (See Fig. 18).
3. Adjust guide to the desired depth.
4. Tighten the guide knob securely.
Using the Rip/Edge Guide
Guide Through Hoes
1. Place the face of the guide firmly against the edge of the workpiece.
Doing this will give you a true cut without pinching the blade.
2. BE SURE that guiding edge of the workpiece is straight so you can get
a straight cut.
3. Carefully guide the saw along the glide for a straight rip cut.
4. DO NOT bind the blade in the cut.