MOUNTING THE BLADE TO SAW cont.
Raise lower blade guard using the blade guard handle and hold it in the raised
position for the next steps.
10. Replace the "D" washer (See Fig. 2).
11. Firmly hold down spindle lock button as you replace blade screw and hand
tighten it in a clockwise direction (See Fig. 2). Then use blade wrench to
tighten blade screw thoroughly.
12. Place blade wrench back in shoe.
NOTE: Always place angled portion of blade wrench upwards.
IMPORTANT: NEVER use a blade that is too thick to allow the "D" washer to
engage with the flat side of the spindle.
REMOVING THE BLADE
1, Unplug the saw.
Failure to unplug the saw could result in accidental
starting causing possible serious personal injury.
2. Raise the lower blade guard using the guard handle, hold down the
spindle lock button.
3. Follow Steps 1 through 4 on Mounting Blade to Saw.
4. Carefully remove blade.