you call for Service
This pedestal must be installed only with the appropriate Whirlpool ®or Maytag® front-load washer or dryer. This pedestal must be
operated according to the instructions provided with your Whirlpool or Maytag front-load washer or dryer's Owner's manual or Use
and Care Guide. Before you call for service, please locate your model and serial number for both the pedestal and the corresponding
Whirlpool or Maytag front-load washer or dryer.
For any pedestal purchased for use with a Whirlpool or Maytag front-load washer or dryer, the Whirlpool Corporation Pedestal
WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION PEDESTAL WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase, when this appliance is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or
furnished with the product and is used with the appropriate Whirlpool Corporation front-load washer or dryer, Whirlpool or Whirlpool
Canada (hereafter "Whirlpool") will pay for factory specified replacement
parts and repair labor to correct defects in materials or
Service must be provided by a Whirlpool designated service company.
WILL NOT PAY FOR
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your appliance, to instruct you how to use your appliance, to replace or repair house fuses
or to correct house wiring or plumbing.
2. Repairs when your appliance is used for other than normal, single-family
3. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in
accordance with electrical or plumbing codes, or use of products not approved by Whirlpool.
4. Replacement parts or repair labor costs for units operated outside the United States or Canada.
5. Pickup and delivery. This appliance is designed to be repaired in the home.
6. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized
made to the appliance.
7. Expenses for travel and transportation
for product service in remote locations.
8. The removal and reinstaltation of your appliance if it is installed in an inaccessible
location or is not installed in accordance with
published installation instructions.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES;
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS
PROVIDED HEREIN. IMPLIED WARRANTIES,
OR FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. WHIRLPOOL
NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES
DO NOT ALLOW THE
EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF
OR FITNESS, SO THESE EXCLUSIONS
OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO
YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY
FROM STATE TO STATE OR PROVINCE TO PROVINCE.
Outside the 50 United States and Canada, this warranty does not apply. Contact your authorized Whirlpool dealer to determine if
another warranty applies. If you need service, in the U.S.A., call 1-800-422-1230.
In Canada, call 1-800-807-6777.
Keep this book and your sales slip together
You must provide proof of purchase or
date for in-warranty
Write down the following information
about your major appliance
to better help you obtain assistance or service if you ever need
it. You wilt need to know your complete model number and serial
number. You can find this information on the model and serial
number label located on the product.