• Risk of fire: items that have been spotted
or soaked with vegetable or cooking oil
constitute a fire hazard and should not be
placed in the tumble dryer.
• If you have washed your laundry with stain
remover you must execute an extra rinse
cycle before loading your tumble dryer.
• Please make sure that no gas lighters or
matches have accidentally been left in
pockets of garments to be loaded into ap-
Warning! Never stop a tumble dry
before the end of the drying cycle
unless all items are quickly removed
and spread out so that the heat is
dissipated. Risk of fire!
• Risk of electric shock! Do not spray
down the appliance with jets of water.
• This appliance is heavy. Care should be
taken when moving it.
• When unpacking the appliance, check that
it is not damaged. If in doubt, do not use it
and contact the Service Centre.
• All packaging must be removed before
use. Serious damage can occur to the
product and to property if this is not ad-
hered to. See relevant section in the user
• The final part of a tumble dryer cycle oc-
curs without heat ( cool down cycle ) to
ensure that the items are left at a temper-
ature that ensures that items will not be
• Any electrical work required to install this
appliance should be carried out by a quali-
fied electrician or competent person.
• Care must be taken to ensure that the ap-
pliance does not stand on the electrical
• If the machine is situated on a carpeted
floor, please adjust the feet in order to al-
low air to circulate freely under the appli-
• After having installed the appliance, check
that it is not pressing or standing on its
electrical supply cable.
• If the tumble dryer is placed on top of a
washing machine, it is compulsory to use
the stacking kit (optional accessory).
• This appliance is designed for domestic
use. It must not be used for purposes other
than those for which it was designed.
• Only dry fabrics which are designed to be
machine dried. Follow the instructions on
each garment label.
• Do not dry unwashed items in the tumble
• Do not overload the appliance. See the
relevant section in the user manual.
• Clothes which are dripping wet should not
be placed in the dryer.
• Garments which have been in contact with
volatile petroleum products should not be
machine dried. If volatile cleaning fluids are
used, care should be taken to ensure that
the fluid is removed from the garment be-
fore placing in the machine.
• Never pull the power supply cable to re-
move the plug from the socket; always
take hold of the plug itself.
• Never use the tumble dryer if the power
supply cable, the control panel, the work-
ing surface or the base are damaged so
that the inside of the tumble dryer is ac-
• Fabric softeners, or similar products
should be used as specified by the fabric
• Caution - hot surface : Do not touch the
door light cover surface when the light is
switched on (only dryers equipped with in-
ternal drum light).
• This machine is not intended for use by
young children or infirm persons without
• Children should be supervised to ensure
that they do not play with the appliance.
• The packaging components (e.g. plastic
film, polystyrene) can be dangerous to chil-
dren - danger of suffocation! Keep them
out of children's reach.
• Keep all detergents in a safe place out of
• Make sure that children or pets do not
climb into the drum.