32 electrolux installation
• It is recommended that, for your convenience, the machine is positioned close to
your washing machine.
• The tumble dryer must be installed in a clean place, where dirt does not build up.
• Air must be able to circulate freely all round the appliance. Do not obstruct the
front ventilation grille or the air intake grilles at the back of the machine.
• To keep vibration and noise to a minimum when the dryer is in use, it should be
placed on a firm, level surface.
• Once in its permanent operating position, check that the dryer is absolutely level
with the aid of a spirit level. If it is not, raise or lower the feet until it is.
• The feet must never be removed. Do not restrict the floor clearance through
deeppile carpets, strips of wood or similar. This might cause heat built-up which
would interfere with the operation of the appliance.
The hot air emitted by the tumble dryer can reach temperatures of up to 60°
C. The appliance must therefore not be installed on floors which are not
resistant to high temperatures.
When operating the tumble dryer, the room temperature must not be lower
than +5°C and higher than +35°C, as it may affect the performance of the
Should the appliance be moved, it must be transported vertically.
The appliance must not be installed behind the lockable door, a sliding door
a door with a hinge on the opposite side to that of the appliance.