This appliance conforms with the following EU Directives:
– 73/23/EEC dated 19.02.1973 Low Voltage Directive
– 89/336/EEC dated 03.05.1989 EMC Directive inclusive of Amending Directive
– 93/68/EEC dated 22.07.1993 CE Marking Directive
• This appliance must be only connected by a registered electrician.
• In the event of a fault or damage to the appliance: Take the fuses out or
• Repairs to the appliance must only be carried out by qualified service engi
neers. Considerable danger may result from improper repairs. If repairs be
come necessary, please contact our Customer Services or your dealer.
• Never leave children unsupervised when the appliance is in use.
Safety whilst Using
• This appliance is intended to be used for cooking, roasting and baking food in
• Take care when connecting electric appliances to sockets nearby. Do not allow
connecting leads to come into contact with or to catch beneath the hot oven
• Warning: Risk of burns! The interior of the oven becomes hot during use.
• Using ingredients containing alcohol in the oven may create an alcohol air
mixture that is easily ignited. In this case, open the door carefully. Do not have
embers, sparks or naked flames in the vicinity when opening the door.