1) The consumption values are intended as a guide and depends on the pressure and the temperature of the water
and also by the variations of the power supply and the amount of dishes.
2) The digital display shows the programme duration.
3) During the Auto washing programme the amount of soil on the dishes is determined by how cloudy the water
is. The programme duration, water and energy consumption levels can vary; this depends upon if the appliance
is fully or partially loaded and if the dishes are lightly or heavily soiled. The temperature of the water is
automatically adjusted between 45° C and 70° C.
4) Ideal for washing a partially loaded dishwasher. This is the perfect daily programme, made to meet the needs
of a family of 4 persons who only wish to load breakfast and dinner crockery and cutlery.
5) Test programme for test institutes.
6) This programme does not require the use of detergent
(to be com-