Installing the ASUS WLAN Utilities
Follow these steps to install the ASUS WLAN Utilities in Microsoft
Windows. Insert the support CD. Double-click setup.exe (in the root of the
support CD) if your autorun has been disabled.
(1) Click Install...Utilities.
(3) Click Yes after reading the license
(5) Click Next to accept the default
program folder or enter another name.
Chapter 3 - Software Configuration
(2) Click Next after reading the welcome
(4) Click Next to accept the default
(6) Click Finish when setup is complete.
ASUS 802.11g Access Point
destination folder or click Browse to
specify another path.