DVB-T functionality information
This DVB receiver is only suitable for use in the country which it was designed
to be used in.
Although this DVB receiver conforms to the latest DVB speciﬁ cations at the
time of manufacture, we cannot guarantee compatibility with future DVB
transmissions due to changes that may be implemented in broadcast signals
Some digital television functions may not be available in all countries.
We continually strive to improve our products; therefore, speciﬁ cations may
change without prior notice.
For advice on where to purchase accessories, please contact the store where
you purchased your equipment.
• This television is designed to consume less energy to save environment.
You not only help to save the environment but also you can save money by reducing electricity
bills thanks to the energy efﬁ ciency feauture of this TV. To reduce energy consumption, you should
take the following steps:
• You can use Power Save Mode setting, located in the Feature menu. If you set Power Save
Mode as On, the TV will switch to energy-saving mode and luminance level of TV set will be
decreased to optimum level. Note that some picture settings will be unavailable to be changed
when the TV is in Power Save Mode.
• When the TV is not in use, please switch off or disconnect the TV from the mains plug. This will
also reduce energy consumption.
• Disconnect power when going away for longer time.
• Note that annually, using the TV set in Power Save Mode has more power efficiency
than disconnecting the TV from the mains plug instead of keeping stand-by mode.
Therefore disconnect the TV from the mains plug to save energy when you do not use. However
it is highly recommended to activate Power Save Mode setting to reduce your annual power
• Please helps us to save environment by following these steps.
Please refer all servicing to qualiﬁ ed personnel. Only qualiﬁ ed personnel must repair the TV. Please
contact your local dealer, where you have purchased this TV for further information.
English - 51 -