Once you have connected external systems
to your TV, you can switch to different input
• Press "SOURCE" button on your remote
control for directly changing sources.
• Select "Source" option from the main menu
by using " " or " " button. Use then " " or
" " button to highlight an input and press "
" button to select.
Note : You can mark desired source options by
pressing the OK button. Therefore, when "
button is pressed, only the marked source options will
be available (except for the TV source).
You can operate your TV using both the
remote control and onset buttons.
Operation with the Buttons on the TV
• Press "
" button to decrease volume or
button to increase volume, so a volume
level scale (slider) will be displayed on the
• Press " P/CH + " button to select the next
programme or " P/CH - " button to select the
Viewing Main Menu
• Press the " MENU " button to enter main menu.
In the Main menu select sub-menu using
" P/CH - " or " P/CH + " buttons and enter the
sub-menu using "
To learn the usage of the menus, refer to the
menu system sections.
" or "
English - 19 -
• Press the " TV/AV " button in the control panel
on the TV to switch between AV modes.
Operation with the Remote Control
• The remote control of your TV is designed
to control all the functions of the model you
selected. The functions will be described in
accordance with the menu system of your
• Functions of the menu system are described
in the following sections.
• Press "V+" button to increase the volume.
Press "V-" button to decrease the volume. A
volume level scale (slider) will be displayed
on the screen.
Programme Selection (Previous or Next
• Press " P - " button to select the previous
• Press " P + " button to select the next
Programme Selection (Direct Access)
• Press numeric buttons on the remote control
to select programmes between 0 and 9. The
TV will switch to the selected programme.
To select programmes between 10 - 299
(for IDTV) or 10-199 (for analogue), press
the numeric buttons consecutively (e.g. for
programme 27, first press 2 and then 7).
When the pressing time is due for the second
numeric button, only the rst digit programme
will be displayed. The limit of the delay time
is 3 seconds.
• Press directly the programme number to
reselect single digit programmes.