Default Audio Language – Change secondary digital audio available with certain networks and programs. Press
buttons to change the default language to English, Spanish, French or Portuguese.
Optimal Stereo Volume -
• No - Volume is unchanged from the current setting.
• Yes - Volume is automatically adjusted to the optimal level.
Dolby Digital –
• ON – Turns Dolby Digital on (available only for equipment supporting Dolby Digital).
• OFF – Turns Dolby Digital off.
Audio Output - Choose if the audio output goes to your TV or to your stereo.
• TV Speaker is the default setting.
• Select Advanced to change the settings for Compression and Stereo Output.
Screen Position Setup
To alter your screen position:
• From the Setup Menu, select Screen Position Setup to Adjust the screen position.
• Use the
Text Language Setup
• From the Setup Menu, select Text Language Setup
and use the buttons to select the desired language.
• Select English, Canadian English, Canadian French
or Spanish to change the language of the
on-screen commands, selection bars and help
screens within i-Guide.
• To confirm, select Yes.
Note: Changing the language of i-Guide can take several minutes. During this time, i-Guide is not accessible.
buttons on your remote until the display arrows are centered on the screen.