Important Safety Instructions
Please refer to the Motorola DCT2500 User Guide for complete safety and operating instructions. The Motorola
DCT2500 has been designed to operate reliably in a well-ventilated household environment. Slots and openings in
the unit cabinet are provided for ventilation. These openings should never be blocked. As such, do not place the
product on a bed, sofa, rug, or similar surface.
• Position the DCT2500 with at least 2 inches of space above and on all sides.
• Do not block the slots and openings in the DCT2500.
• Do not place anything on top of the DCT2500.
• Do not position the DCT2500 in an enclosed space that would restrict airflow around the unit.
• Do not position the DCT2500 near any external heat source that could raise the temperature around the unit.