Care and cleaning
• Before maintenance, make sure that the appliance is
cold. There is a risk of burns. There is a risk that the
glass panels can break.
• Keep the appliance clean at all times. A build-up of fats
or other foodstuff can result in a fire.
• Regular cleaning prevents the surface material from de-
• For your personal safety and the safety of your proper-
ty, only clean the appliance with water and soap. Do
not use flammable products or products that can cause
• Do not clean the appliance with steam cleaners, high-
pressure cleaners, sharp objects, abrasive cleaning
agents, abrasive sponges and stain removers.
• If you use an oven spray, follow the instructions from
the manufacturer. Do not spray anything on the heating
elements and the thermostat sensor (if applicable).
• Do not clean the glass door with abrasive cleaning
agents or metal scraper. Heat resistant surface of the
inner glass can break and shatter.
• When the door glass panels are damaged they become
weak and can break. You must replace them. Contact
the service centre.
• Be careful when you remove the door from the appli-
ance. The door is heavy.
• Bulb lamps used in this appliance are special lamps
selected for household appliances use only. They can-
not be used for the full or partial illumination of a
• If it becomes necessary to replace the lamp use one of
the same power and specifically designed for house-
hold appliances only.
• Disconnect the appliance from the power supply before
the replacement of the oven lamp. There is the risk of
electrical shock. Cool down the appliance. There is a
risk of burns.
• Do not clean catalytic enamel.
• Only an approved engineer can repair or work on the
appliance. Contact an approved service centre.
• Use only original spare parts.
Disposal of the appliance
• To prevent the risk of physical injury or damage:
– Disconnect the appliance from the power supply.
– Cut off the mains cable and discard it.
– Discard the door catch. This prevents children or
small animals from being closed inside of the appli-
ance. There is a risk of suffocation.