Make sure that the cover is securely fastened.
To open the cover of terminal board obey the proce-
dure in opposite sequence.
on the product or on its packaging
indicates that this product may not be treated as
household waste. Instead it should be taken to the
appropriate collection point for the recycling of electrical
and electronic equipment. By ensuring this product is
disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential
negative consequences for the environment and human
health, which could otherwise be caused by inappropriate
waste handling of this product. For more detailed
information about recycling of this product, please contact
GREAT BRITAIN & IRELAND - Guarantee/Customer Service
Standard guarantee conditions: We, Electrolux, undertake
that if within 12 months of the date of the purchase this
Electrolux appliance or any part thereof is proved to be
defective by reason only of faulty workmanship or materi-
als, we will, at our option repair or replace the same FREE
OF CHARGE for labour, materials or carriage on condition
• Appliance has been correctly installed and used only
on the electricity supply stated on the rating plate.
• Appliance has been used for normal domestic purpo-
ses only, in accordance with manufacturer's instruc-
• Appliance hasn't been serviced, maintained, repaired,
taken apart or tampered with by person not authorised
• Electrolux Service Force Centre must undertake all
service work under this guarantee
Make sure that the links are fitted as shown.
Do not remove blanking plates.
your local council, your household waste disposal service
or the shop where you purchased the product.
Warning! Refer to "Safety information" chapter.
The packaging material is environmentally-friendly
and recyclable. Plastic parts are marked with international
abbreviations such as PE, PS, etc. Dispose of the packag-
ing material in the containers provided for this purpose at
your local waste management facility.
• Any appliance or defective part replaced shall become
the Company's property.
• This guarantee is in addition to your statutory and oth-
er legal rights.
• Damage, calls resulting from transport, improper use,
neglect, light bulbs, removable parts of glass, plastic.
• Costs for calls to put right appliance which is improp-
erly installed, calls to appliances outside United King-
• Appliances found to be in use within a commercial en-
vironment, plus those which are subject to rental
• Products of Electrolux manufacturer that are not marke-
ted by Electrolux
Service and Spare Parts.Please contact your local Service
Force Centre: 08445 616 616(Call will be routed to Serv-