Before the installation and use, read this manual carefully:
• For your own safety and the safety of your property
• For the protection of the environment
• For the correct operation of the appliance.
Always keep these instructions with the appliance also if
you move or sell it.
The manufacturer is not responsible if incorrect installa-
tion or use results in damage.
Children and vulnerable people safety
• This appliance can be used by children aged from 8
years and above and persons with reduced physical,
sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience
and knowledge if they have been given supervision or
instruction concerning use of the appliance in safe way
and understand the hazards involved. Children shall
not play with the appliance.
• Keep all packaging away from children. There is the
risk of suffocation or physical injury.
• Keep children and animals away from the appliance
when the door is open or the appliance is in operation.
There is the risk of injury or other permanent disability.
• If the appliance has Child lock or Key lock function,
use it. It prevents children and animals from accidental
operation of the appliance.
• Do not change the specifications of this appliance.
There is the risk of injury and damage to the appliance.
• Do not let the appliance stay unattended during opera-
• Switch off the appliance after each use.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 20
• Only an approved technician can install and connect
the appliance. Contact an approved service centre. This
is to prevent the risks of structural damage or physical
• Make sure that the appliance is not damaged because
of transport. Do not connect a damaged appliance. If
necessary, contact the supplier.
• Remove all packaging, stickers and layers from the ap-
pliance before first use. Do not remove the rating plate.
It can invalidate the guarantee.
• Fully obey the laws, ordinances, directives and stand-
ards in force in the country where you use the appli-
ance (safety regulations, recycling regulations, electri-
cal or gas safety rules etc.).
• Be careful when you move the appliance. The appliance
is heavy. Always use safety gloves. Do not pull the ap-
pliance by the handle.
• Make sure that the appliance is disconnected from the
power supply during the installation (if applicable).
• Keep the minimum distances to the other appliances
• Do not put the appliance on a base.
• The appliance must be earthed.
• Make sure that the electrical data on the rating plate
agree with your domestic power supply.
• Information on the voltage is on the rating plate.
• You must have the correct isolation devices: line pro-
tecting cut-outs, fuses (screw type fuses removed from
the holder), earth leakage trips and contactors.
Subject to change without notice