Removing the Carrying Handle
(1) Stand the machine on its rear side with the underside facing you.
(2) Turn the carrying handle perpendicular to the bottom cover.
(3) While pushing the carrying handle to the left, press in on the right stopper with a
small screwdriver to disengage the handle pivot shaft from the stoppers.
(4) Slide the handle fully to the left to clear the locks in the bottom cover, and pull it
Installing the Carrying Handle
(1) Turn the handle perpendicular to the bottom cover, and slide the left pivot shaft into
the hole in the left side of the bottom cover.
(2) Align the right pivot shaft with its hole at the right side, and slide the handle to the
right until the stoppers engage the locks.
Fig. 4.21 Removing the Carrying Handle