• Touch pad interface control
• High power pre-mix compact burner with low NOx
• Modulating gas valve with constant gas to air ratio
• Modulating water valve for improved comfort and
• Flame sensor (ionization) rod
• Overheat sensor
• Temperature limiter
• Fan speed monitoring.
High quality materials for long working life
• Copper heat exchanger
• High efficiency Ceramat burner
• Compact space saver: mounts on a wall with a
• Easily removable one-piece cover.
• LCD Display
• On/Off and temperature control switches
• Reset button
• Program key (selectable temperature)
• Failure codes for easy diagnostics and repair
• Diagnostic mode for troubleshooting/informational
• Cascading function.
• Optional wireless remote control accessory to
remotely set temperature (Part # TSTAT2) .
• Tankless Link: Allows two 2400 E heaters to be
linked together for double the hot water volume (Part
# TLINK) .
• Horizontal vent termination kit (Part # 4TWHVK3S) .
BOSCH is constantly improving its
products, therefore specifications are
subject to change without prior notice.
2400 E Specifications (Technical
Approved in US/Canada
Maximum flow rate: 6.35 GPM (24 l/min) at a 45°F
142,968 Btu/h (41.8 kW)
175,000 Btu/h (51.2 kW)
Efficiency in %
Recovery efficiency 86.5%
31,131 Btu/h (9.1 kW)
Selection range: 100°F (38°C) - 140°F (60°C)
Default temperature: 122°F (50°C)
Stability: +/- 2°F (+/- 1°C)
Gas connection (inches) - ¾" NPT
Inlet gas pressure under operation (with a high hot
water flow rate)*
• Propane: 11" - 14" water column
• Natural Gas: 5" - 14" water column.
* To measure gas pressure, see Measuring gas
pressure, chapter 3.8.
A condensate trap is integrated into the exhaust flue
gas collar of the heater, the supplied condensate drain
tube MUST be installed to it for proper removal of
condensate from the trap. Additional condensate traps
and drains may be necessary; see chapter 3.6 for
• Hot water connection (inches) - ¾" NPT
• Cold water connection (inches) - ¾" NPT
• Water valve material: Polymer (PPS) (Polypropylene
• Minimum water flow for activation: 0.8 gallon/minute
• Minimum recommended water pressure: 30 PSI
– Bottom of heater
• NOx ≤ 55 ppm
• CO ≤ 300 ppm
6 720 608 263