Installing the KORG MIDI Driver on a Macintosh Computer
• KORG MIDI Driver is included in the disk that comes with AG-002.
If the application (sequencer) being used supports the Apple MIDI Manager, the KORG MIDI
Driver can be used to provide separate MIDI output for the X5DR tone generator and the MIDI
• When the KORG MIDI Driver is not used
• In order to use the KORG MIDI Driver, the Apple MIDI Manager and PatchBay must be
1. Copy the KORG MIDI Driver on the accessory disk into the System Folder on the startup disk.
2. If the Apple MIDI Driver is already in the System Folder, either erase it or move it into another
folder. The KORG MIDI Driver includes the functions of the Apple MIDI Driver. Be careful not
to erase or move the Apple MIDI Manager.
• When the KORG MIDI Driver is used