EPSON Stylus Photo R260/R265/R270, R360/R380/R390
3.3 Troubleshooting by Error Message
The following tables provide troubleshooting procedure for each error message indicated by the LCD or STM3 screen. When some parts need to be replaced or repaired, make sure
to follow the procedure given in Chapter 4 and carry out required adjustments.
3.3.1 Troubleshooting Problems with Error Messages
The printer does not
work at all.
Table 3-5. Troubleshooting for Communication Error
1. Is the Panel FFC not connected to the Panel Board
and the Main Board?
2. Is the Panel FFC damaged?
3. Is the Panel Board damaged?
1. Is the P/S ASSY connector cable not connected to
the Main Board?
2. Is the P/S ASSY cable or the P/S ASSY itself
1. Is the USB cable not connected to the printer and
1. The printer driver installed on the PC is not the
one for the Stylus Photo R360/R380/R390/ R260/
1. The model name written into EEPROM on the
Main Board is wrong?
Troubleshooting by Error Message
1. Connect the FFC correctly.
Main Board: CN3,CN4
Main Board: CN5
2. Replace the Panel FFC.
3. Replace the Panel Board.
1. Connect the cable correctly.
Main Board: CN16
Main Board: CN3
2. Replace the P/S ASSY.
* If this does not solve the problem, replace the
Main Board Assy.
1. Connect the USB cable correctly.
1. Install the correct printer driver.
1. Write the correct model name to the EEPROM
using the Adjustment Program.
4.5.5 "P/S Assy"(p.94)
Adjustment Item List"