1. Cannot access to web browser for router conﬁguration
1. Open a web browser and open
"Internet Options" dialog box.
2. Cannot Establish Connection via Wireless
Out of Range:
• Put the router closer to the wireless client.
• Try to change the channel setting.
• Use wired connection to connect to router.
• Check the wireless security setting.
• Do the hard reset on the wireless router by pressing the Reset button on the rear panel
for more than 5 seconds.
Couldn't ﬁnd the router:
• Do the hard reset on the wireless router by pressing the Reset button on the rear panal for
more than 5 seconds.
• Check the setting in the wireless adapter such as SSID and encryption setting.
3.Cannot get access to the Internet via wireless LAN adapter
• Move the router closer to the wireless client.
• Check whether the wireless adapter is connected to the correct AP.
• Check whether the wireless channel in use conforms to the channels available in your
• Check encryption setting.
• Check whether the ADSL or Cable connection is correct.
• Retry using another Ethernet cable.
WL-566gM Wireless Router User Manual
2. Click on "Delete Cookies" and "Delete