WL-566gM Wireless Router User Manual
1. Select Connect to an existing wireless
LAN (Station) radio button and click
Next to continue.
3. Next, we are to set up the encryption for
the wireless adapter. Set Key Length
to 64 bits (10digits), select Automatic
Generation radio button and input 11111
into the Passphrase box and click Next.
Note: The encryption settings on your
WLAN Card and your wireless router
must be the same.
2. ASUS One Touch Wizard searches and
displays all the available stations in the
Available Networks window as shown
in the picture. Select your wireless router
and press Next to continue.
4. Wait for several seconds to get the
wireless adapter connected to the
wireless router. Press Next to continue.
5. An IP configuration screen prompts
out. Setup the IP address of your PC
according to your network condition.
After the setup is complete, click Finish
to exit the One Touch Wizard.