It is most important that this instruction book should be retained with the appliance for future reference.
Should the appliance be sold or transferred to another owner, or should you move house and leave the
appliance, always ensure that the instruction book is left with the appliance in order that the new owner
can get to know the functioning of the appliance and the relevant warnings.
These warnings are provided in the interest of safety. You MUST read them carefully before installing or
using the appliance.
• To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision of
children is necessary when the appliance is in use.
• Do not put your fingers or hands into the waste
• Turn the control switch to the 'off' position before
attempting to clear a blockage or remove an object
from the disposer.
• When attempting to loosen a blockage in a waste
disposer, use a long wooden object such as a
wooden spoon or wooden handle of a broom or mop.
• When attempting to remove an object from a waste
disposer use long-handled tongs or pliers.
• When not in use, leave the disposer cover in place
to reduce the risk of objects falling into the
disposer, you must ensure that the appliance is
General Features and Parts
Cleaning and Maintenance
Something Not Working?
• To reduce the risk of injury by materials that
may be rejected by a waste disposer, do no put
the following into a disposer:
guard is in place.
• See 'Electrical Connections' for the correct
earthing of the appliance.